Night before surgery

Well, this is what I've been working towards for the last year. I have to be at the hospital to check in at 7am. Surgery scheduled to start around 8:30am.

Those who know me probably guess that I'm a bit worried. This is my first real surgery. Bit I studied my bible this morning and re-discovered some great verses to help when feeling worried or anxious.

Good news on the weight loss again. As of this morning, I have lost 25 lbs while on this liver reduction diet. That's a great way to start on my path to a healthier me I think. At my heaviest, I was 365 this year and now I am down to 333. Yeah! :)

Praying for a smooth surgery tomorrow and that I will recover well. Taking time off work for a while to help me heal and learn how to live my new life on a daily basis. Thanks to everyone for the prayers and I will post again after the deed is done!

Comments

  1. Kurt, I understand exactly where your head is at right now. God brought you to this decision. It IS life-changing, but SO worth it! Praying for you and your surgical team this morning. Keep us posted.��

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Starting a new Path

Starting to Eat Again!

Things to Watch Out For